The Menopause First Aid CPD will provide you with practical tips that can enhance your awareness and understanding of the potential ways to take control of menopause. This allows you to have an open conversation about the various methods of managing menopause and encourage each individual to make their own decisions about their menopause journey.
- To enhance your knowledge of menopause
- To enable you to offer support and reassurance to others experiencing menopause
- To enable you to actively listen to others experiencing menopause
- To enable you to feel confident to talk openly about menopause
- To improve knowledge of workplace adjustments
- To recognise your scope of practice and know when and where to signpost for further support and information
- Understand the different stages of menopause, definitions and methods of diagnosis
- Understand the most commonly experienced symptoms associated with menopause
- Understand the health implications of menopause
- Understand how the law relates to menopause in the workplace
- Improve knowledge of workplace adjustments
- Improve knowledge of evidence-based treatment options for menopause symptoms
- Improve knowledge of lifestyle changes to improve health outcomes
- Improve knowledge of alternative methods of managing menopause symptoms
This is an engaging eLearning course designed to improve knowledge, build confidence and encourage conversation.
This CPD does not equip you with the ability to give medical advice or promote any specific treatment, supplements, or methods.
Are there any pre-requisites?
There are no pre-requisites to do the Menopause First Aid CPD. However, you will need internet access for all the eLearning resources.
How long do I have to complete the course?
You have 12 months from enrolment to complete the CPD.
How am I assessed?
You will be asked a series of questions at the end of each unit. You must attain a minimum of 85% to complete the CPD. You will be granted two opportunities to retake the questions at the end of each unit.
How long does it take to complete the CPD?
The CPD requires approximately 6 guided learning hours.
What will I receive when I complete the CPD?
You will receive a certificate of completion.
What happens if I change my mind?
Unfortunately, the CPD is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Can I purchase multiple courses for my colleagues?
Yes, you can add multiple courses to your basket. When you reach the checkout, you will be able to add your colleagues’ names and email addresses to the notes section. One of our team will then assign the courses to your team.
Is this an accredited CPD?
Yes, the CPD is accredited by the CPD Certification Service